Tile Adhesive Additive (Site-Mix)For Tiles Installation with Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) & Washed Fine Sand
UROBOND 600™ is formulated as a tile adhesive additive to add with OPC cement mortar and washed fine sand. It is designed to meet the standard of Tile Adhesive in Class C2 to cater non-porosity tiles eg: Porcelain, Homogenous.
For Tiles Installation
- Easy handling of material - reduces manpower and time taken on logistics
- Improves tensile strength of OPC cement mortar + washed fine sand
- Extended OPC cement mortar open time / prolonged life span
- High tensile pulling strength for big sizes of tiles eg: Porcelain, Homogenous
- Enormous cost saving, in replacement of conventional 25kg pre-mix tile adhesive
For Defects and solutions
- Simplicity - produce high tensile mortar with easy accessibility
For Tiles Installation
-UROBOND 600™ is a tile adhesive additive to add with OPC cement mortar and washed fine sand as a tile bedding adhesive.
-UROBOND 600™ is designed for non-porosity tiles installation eg: Porcelain, Homogenous. Ideally for both interior and exterior area.
-UROBOND600™ is a replacement of conventional pre-mix Tile Adhesive, enormously cost saving with excellent tensile strength.
For Defects and Solutions
- Patching mortar at joint between column and brick wall to prevent crack line occurrence after finishes (plaster and painting)
- Produce high tensile mortar for honeycomb repair, or others defects required patch up on old concrete surface
- Add into cement screed/render mixture for better water retention
For Tiles Installation
- Ensure the back of the tiles is free of dirt, wax, grease, oil, water and other contaminants.
- Ensure the surface of substrate receiving UROBOND 600™ adhesive mortar is sound, clean, dry and free from movement, dust, oil, grease, wax paint, dirt, laitance, efflorescence and other loose contaminants.
- Cementitious substrate must not be subject to shrinkage after tile installation. Therefore, in mild weather, rendered surfaces must be allowed to cure for at least 28 days.
- Pre-wet the substrate before application, do not allow water ponding prior to application of notched trowel of UROBOND 600™ admixture.
- Gypsum substrate, anhydrite and porous surfaces must be perfectly dry, sufficient hard and free from dust. They must be treated with UROPRIME.
- Prepare a 20L kind of bucket/pail/container, add in 7-8 litre of water, add in UROBOND 600™
200g, stir it
with electrical mixer, add in 12.5kg of Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC), 12,5kg of washed fine sand, and stir
it again with electrical mixer until a lump-free, creamy consistency admixture is achieved.
- Allow the mix to stand for 5 minutes and remix prior to use. Mix lasts approximately 1-2 hours, depend on the temperature.
- Spread the adhesive onto the substrate. The choice of the trowel should be governed by the size of the tiles, depth of knobs, grooves or ridges on the back of the tiles and the evenness of the substrate. - Apply ‘Scratching/Buttering Coat’ of UROBOND 600™ adhesive mortar at the back of the tiles/receiving surface of the tiles with sponge trowel, immediately notch trowel on floor and lay following tiles for better adhesion and support occurs especially for non-porous tiles. Do not attempt to leave ‘Scratching/Buttering Coat’ overnight. - Ensure there are no voids under the tiles. - Do not allow the adhesive to skin over prior to tilling. If not, remove the adhesive or re-trowel the adhesive. - Allow 24 hours curing before grouting for floor and allow 4-8 hours curing before grouting for wall. - Floor are set to light foot traffic after approximately 24 hours. - Leave minimum joints of 2mm for wall tiling & 3mm for floor tiling.
Tiling installed with UROBOND 600™ must not be washed or exposed to rain for at least 24 hours and must be protected from frost and strong sun for at least 5-7 days.
Wash and clean the tools and bucket with water when the mortar is still wet.
This product is non-toxic. In cases of allergic and sensitive skin contact, flush and clean with water. If severe medical reaction happened, please seek for professional help.
|PACKAGING||50 Bag / Carton (200 gram / bag)|
|MIXING RATIO||Urobond 600™ (200gram) : 12.5kg Cement : 12.5kg Washed Fine Sand|
|TENSILE ADHESION STRENGTH||≤1.0 N/mm²|
|OPEN TIME||> 30 minutes (Subject to humidity and temperature)|
|SHELF LIFE||18 months|
|STORAGE||Normal, dry conditions at ambient temperature. Store out of direct sunlight.|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||10°C - 37°C|
CEMENT ENHANCER/CEMENT ADDITIVEFor Tiles Installation with Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC)
MULTI-PURPOSE POLYMER-BASED PRIMERCrystallisation Agent & Solutions for Concrete Shrinkage Crack
Uromix has revolutionized the tiling and plastering industry by providing expert advice and solutions. With the current speed and quality oriented in construction works, new equipment and technologies are being introduced. As a pioneer and professional leader in the bonding solutions industry, we offer the best advice to meet your exact needs and situation.
Copyright © 2013- Uromix. All Rights Reserved