Tile Adhesive (Pre-Mix)PREMIUM GRADE Cementitious Tile Adhesive
UROBOND 600 MAXI is a high performance premixed based cementitious tile adhesive, specially design for large-size porcelain, homogenous tiles and natural stone laying on heavy duty area. UROBOND 600 MAXI is formulated with top quality polymer modified adhesive and improved (2) slip resistant (T) cementitious adhesive (C) with extended open time (E) of class C2TE.
- Suitable area for weather shield and heavy duty, e.g. Car Porch area, swimming pool.
- Deformability makes it a flexible and versatile product.
- Pre-packed for convenience in handling, mixing and application.
- Mix with water only and easy to apply.
- Eco-friendly, Organic, non-toxic products.
- At Car Porch or Balcony area (mix with UROCRETE™), Swimming pool (mix with
- Can be used for floor and wall tiles installation, interior and exterior application.
- Ideal for most types of tiles: porcelain, ceramics, terracotta, homogeneous, mosaics, marble, natural stone etc.
- Used to fix tiles onto concrete, brickwork and rendered surfaces.
For Tiles Installation
- Ensure the back of the tiles is free of dirt, wax, grease, oil, water and other contaminants.
- Ensure the surface of substrate receiving UROBOND 600 MAXI adhesive mortar is sound, clean, dry and free from movement, dust, oil, grease, wax paint, dirt, laitance, efflorescence and other loose contaminants.
- Cementitious substrate must not be subject to shrinkage after tile installation. Therefore, in mild weather, rendered surfaces must be allowed to cure for at least 28 days.
- Gypsum substrate, anhydrite and porous surfaces must be perfectly dry, sufficient hard and free from dust. They must be treated with UROPRIME.
- Mix 25kg UROBOND 600 MAXI with 6-7 litres of clean water, mixing continuously until a
smooth, lump-free, creamy consistency is achieved.
- Allow the mix to stand for 5 minutes and remix prior to use. Mix lasts approximately 1-2 hours, depend on the temperature.
- Pre-wet the substrate before application, do not allow water ponding prior to application of notched trowel
of UROBOND 600 MAXI admixture.
- Spread the adhesive onto the substrate. The choice of the trowel should be governed by the size of the tiles, depth of knobs, grooves or ridges on the back of the tiles and the evenness of the substrate.
- Apply ‘Scratching/Buttering Coat’ of UROBOND 600 MAXI adhesive mortar at the back of the tiles/receiving surface of the tiles with sponge trowel, immediately notch trowel on floor and lay following tiles for better adhesion and support occurs especially for non-porous tiles. Do not attempt to leave ‘Scratching/Buttering Coat’ overnight.
- Ensure there are no voids under the tiles.
- Do not allow the adhesive to skin over prior to tilling. If not, remove the adhesive or re-trowel the adhesive.
- Allow 24 hours curing before grouting for floor and allow 4-8 hours curing before grouting for wall.
- Floor are set to light foot traffic after approximately 24 hours.
Tiling installed with UROBOND 600 MAXI must not be washed or exposed to rain for at least 24 hours and must be protected from frost and strong sun for at least 5-7 days.
Wash and clean the tools and bucket with water when the mortar is still wet.
This product is non-toxic. In cases of allergic and sensitive skin contact, flush and clean with water. If severe medical reaction happened, please seek for professional help.
|PACKAGING||25kg / bag|
|COLOUR||Grey or White Powder|
|DRY SOLID CONTENT||100%|
|MIXING RATIO||25kg : 6 – 7 Litres of clean water|
|DENSITY OF THE MIX||±1,500 kg/m3|
|CONSISTENCY OF MIX||Pasty|
|PH OF MIX||>12|
|APPLICATION TEMPERATURE||+5°C to +35°C|
|OPEN TIME||> 30 minutes (Subject to humidity and temperature)|
|POT LIFE||2 Hours at 20°C|
|SHELF LIFE||6 months from production date in original packaging|
|STORAGE||Normal, dry conditions at ambient temperature. Store out of direct sunlight.|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||10°C - 37°C|
|TENSILE ADHESION STRENGTH
(AFTER 28 DAYS)
|RESISTANCE TO ALKALIS||Excellent|
|RESISTANCE TO OILS||Excellent (poor to vegetable oils)|
|RESISTANCE TO SOLVENTS||Excellent|
CEMENT ENHANCER/CEMENT ADDITIVEFor Tiles Installation with Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC)
MULTI-PURPOSE POLYMER-BASED PRIMERCrystallisation Agent & Solutions for Concrete Shrinkage Crack
Uromix has revolutionized the tiling and plastering industry by providing expert advice and solutions. With the current speed and quality oriented in construction works, new equipment and technologies are being introduced. As a pioneer and professional leader in the bonding solutions industry, we offer the best advice to meet your exact needs and situation.
Copyright © 2013- Uromix. All Rights Reserved