Cement Enhancer/Cement AdditiveFor Tiles Installation with Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC)
UROHANCER is formulated as a water dissoluble cement enhancer to add into OPC cement mortar. It is designed to improve OPC’s tensile adhesion, increases its flexural strength in bending, and to enhance it abrasion resistance characteristic. OPC cement mortar added with UROHANCER makes a good rheology, and increases its workability for smooth and easy tiles installation.
For Tiles Installation
- Improves performance of OPC cement mortar
- Enhanced workability of OPC cement mortar
- Enhanced water retention ability of OPC cement mortar
- Extended OPC cement mortar open time / prolonged life span
- Excellent Initial Strength for bigger and heavy tiles or marble
- High tensile pulling strength combination with UROCRETE™
- High Anti-sagging performances
- Enormous cost saving, in replacement of conventional 25kg pre-mix tile adhesive
- All surfaces must be structurally sound, clean, dry and free from movement, dust, oil, grease, wax and
- Cementitious substrate must not be subject to shrinkage after tile installation. Therefore, in mild weather, rendered surfaces must be allowed to cure for at least 28 days.
- Pre-wet the substrate before application, do not allow water ponding prior to application of notched trowel of UROHANCER admixture.
For Tiles Installation
-UROHANCER is an additive to add with OPC cement mortar as a tile bedding mortar.
-UROHANCER is use conjunctionally with UROCRETE™ for non-porous tiles installation eg: Porcelain, Homogenous, Marble, Granite, Stone. With UROCRETE™ as a bonding agent apply on the surface of receiving tile bedding mortar.
-UROHANCER is use conjunctionally with UROPRIME for porous tiles installation eg: Ceramics, Terracotta etc.
-UROHANCER cement mortar is allowed to add with washed fine sand to further cost saving and for workability purpose especially for floor tiles.
-In replacement of conventional pre-mix Tile Adhesive, UROHANCER cement mortar is enormous time and cost saving with improved bonding ability.
Prepare a 20L kind of bucket/pail/container, add in 7-8 litre of water, add in UROHANCER 80g, stir it with
electrical mixer, add in 22kg of Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) and stir it again with electrical mixer until
a lump-free, creamy consistency admixture is achieved. Allow the mix to stand for 5 minutes and remix prior to
use. Mix lasts approximately > 30 minutes, depend on the temperature and humidity.
*Mixing of 5-10kg of washed fine sand is allowed.
- For Non-porous Tiles (Porcelain, Homogeneous, Marble etc)
- Apply UROCRETE™ with brush or roller on the receiving surface of UROHANCER cement mortar, ensuring an even distribution. Minimises overlapping of material on same applying area. Leave to dry for approximately 30 minutes before next application. Proceed with mixing of UROHANCER cement mortar.
- For Porous Tiles (Ceramics, Teracotta etc)
- Preparation of ceramics tiles such as apply with UROPRIME, then proceed with the mixing of UROHANCER cement mortar.
- Spread the UROHANCER cement mortar onto the substrate. The choice of the trowel should be governed by the size of the tiles, depth of knobs, grooves or ridges on the back of the tiles and the evenness of the substrate.
Wash and clean the tools and bucket with water when the mortar is still wet.
This product is non-toxic. In cases of allergic and sensitive skin contact, flush and clean with water. If severe medical reaction happened please seek for professional help
|PACKAGING||100 Bag / Carton (80 gram / bag)|
|MIXING RATIO||Urohancer (80gram) : 22kg Cement|
|OPEN TIME||> 30 minutes (Subject to humidity and temperature)|
|SHELF LIFE||18 months|
|STORAGE||Normal, dry conditions at ambient temperature. Store out of direct sunlight.|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||10°C - 37°C|
MULTI-PURPOSE POLYMER-BASED PRIMERCrystallisation Agent & Solutions for Concrete Shrinkage Crack
Uromix has revolutionized the tiling and plastering industry by providing expert advice and solutions. With the current speed and quality oriented in construction works, new equipment and technologies are being introduced. As a pioneer and professional leader in the bonding solutions industry, we offer the best advice to meet your exact needs and situation.
Copyright © 2013- Uromix. All Rights Reserved