Plastering Bonding AgentFor Light Weight Blocks, RC & Shear Wall Plastering
URO PLASTER BOND is formulated as a bonding agent for internal and external plastering work. With the characteristic of polymerized film forming, URO PLASTER BOND designed to receive subsequent cementitious mortar such as plastering mortar, cement render, or skim coating.
- Eliminates the application of ‘Spatter Dash’ or commonly call as stamping/chopping for RC & Shear wall
- High bonding performance to unconventional plastering surfaces
- Suitable to bond various cementitious products such as plastering mortar, cement render and skim coat.
- Extended open time up to 7 days for internal and 3 days for external.
- Enormous time saving & cost saving over conventional method
- Simplicity - Apply with roller on the smooth surface prior to plastering, rendering or skim coating.
- URO PLASTER BOND for Light Weight Block, RC/Shear Wall Plastering is strongly suggested to
use with UROPLAST
PREMIUM + OPC + Fine Sand Plastering mortar to achieve its optimum bonding strength.
- Apply with Roller, thin continuous unbroken film is recommended. Effective time for plastering work of URO PLASTER BOND is within 7 days for internal and 3 days for external.
-Can be apply on RC & Shear wall, light weight/ALC/AAC block, plywood, cement board, steel & etc.
All surfaces must be structurally sound, clean, dry and free from movement, dust, oil, grease, wax, paint, dirt, laitance, efflorescence and other loose contaminants.
Stir well before use, do not dilute with water, do not add any admixture.
-Apply with brush or roller, ensuring an even distribution. Minimises overlapping of material on same
applying area. Leave to dry for approximately 30 minutes before next application.
- A pre-grout layer (UROPLAST PREMIUM + OPC + FINE SAND) is advisable to plaster (10-15mm) on and leave for approximately 1 hours, set at about 60-70% and continue with 2nd plastering layer or finishing layer (10-15mm).
- To achieve optimum gripping between plastering layers, it is important to monitor the setting time of pre-grout level and 2nd layer for consequence top up layer to prevent low gripping ability.
- Limited to the effective time of UROPLASTER BOND is within 7 days for internal and 3 days for
- Do not commence any construction work if the applied coating has been passed the effective time.
- Do not apply to ponded areas such as swimming pool, water feature wall or retaining walls.
Wash and clean with water when URO PLASTER BOND is still wet.
This product is non-toxic. In cases of allergic and sensitive skin contact, flush and clean with water. If severe medical reaction happened please seek for professional help.
|PACKAGING||19 Litre / Pail|
|TOOL||Roller, brush or spray|
|COVERAGE AREA||Approximately 10m2 – 15m2 / Litre (Subject to method of application, type, temperature, texture and porosity of substrate)|
|CURING TIME||Approximately 30 minutes (Subject to humidity and temperature)|
|EFFECTIVE TIME||7 Days (Internal)
3 Days (External)
|SHELF LIFE||12 months|
|STORAGE||Normal, dry conditions at ambient temperature. Store out of direct sunlight.|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||10°C - 37°C|
CEMENT ENHANCER/CEMENT ADDITIVEFor Tiles Installation with Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC)
MULTI-PURPOSE POLYMER-BASED PRIMERCrystallisation Agent & Solutions for Concrete Shrinkage Crack
Uromix has revolutionized the tiling and plastering industry by providing expert advice and solutions. With the current speed and quality oriented in construction works, new equipment and technologies are being introduced. As a pioneer and professional leader in the bonding solutions industry, we offer the best advice to meet your exact needs and situation.
Copyright © 2013- Uromix. All Rights Reserved