Multi-purpose Polymer-based PrimerCrystallisation Agent & Solutions for Concrete Shrinkage Crack
UROPRIME is formulated as a polymer-based primer best uses for surface preparation. Also, with high penetration ability, UROPRIME effectively serve as a solution for water leaking issues arise from concrete shrinkage crack.
For Surface Preparation
- Effective, easy solution for dusty and powdery surface
- Excellent and high penetration into cement-based surface
- Durability - UV and weather resistant, water repellent ability
- Flexibility - Good in film forming and binding properties
For Solutions on concrete shrinkage crack (to terminate water leaking)
- Effective and permanent solution for water leaking on shrinkage crack
- Enormous time and cost saving when eliminates hustle extra work on hacking
- Clean and simplicity solutions for applicator and contractor
Prior to Tiles Installation
- Treat powdery substance on ceramic tiles base surface (receiving adhesive surface)
- Treat painted, skim coated and chipped surface for tiles installation
- For Direct Wall Tiles Installation on RC/Shear Wall
Prior to RC/Shear Wall Rendering and skim coating
- Treat dust on RC/Shear wall surface for rendering and skim coating
Prior to Waterproofing membrane
- Treat pin holes on the concrete substrate prior to waterproofing
Prior to application on Light weight block / Cemboard surface
- Treat powdery substance on light weight block / cemboard surface
Prior to UROFIBRE application for crack line repair
- Treat recurrence crack with powdery substance ended getting from the scrabbled surface on re-skim coated crack
SOLUTIONS ON CONCRETE SHRINKAGE CRACK
Immersion System for water leaking issue
- Effective and permanent solution for terminating water leaking issues on concrete shrinkage crack
- Ready to use from opened cap, do not dilute with water, do not add any admixture.
Apply UROPRIME with roller, brush or sprayer on the substrate surface. Leave it to dry for approximately 15 minutes before next application.
FOR SOLUTIONS ON CONCRETE SHRINKAGE CRACK
Prepare a media of immersion system, eg: Pipe Sleeve with socket or modified bucket. In reliable on the gravity pressure given from the media/equipment of immersion, resulting the time taken for UROPRIME to fully penetrate and immerse into the concrete shrinkage crack, in order to terminate water leaking issues from concrete slab to soffit area.
- Limited to the effective time of UROPRIME is within 10 days.
- Do not commence any construction work if the applied coating has been passed the effective time.
- Do not apply on stained mould oil surface.
Wash and clean the tools with water when UROPRIME is still wet.
This product is non-toxic. In cases of allergic and sensitive skin contact, flush and clean with water. If severe medical reaction happened please seek for professional help.
|PACKAGING||5, 10, 20 Litre / Pail|
|TOOL||Roller, brush or spray|
|COVERAGE AREA||Approximately 10m2 – 15m2 / Litre (Subject to method of application, type, temperature, texture and porosity of substrate)|
|CURING TIME||Approximately 15 minutes (Subject to humidity and temperature)|
|EFFECTIVE TIME||10 Days|
|SHELF LIFE||12 months|
|STORAGE||Normal, dry conditions at ambient temperature. Store out of direct sunlight.|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||10°C - 37°C|
CEMENT ENHANCER/CEMENT ADDITIVEFor Tiles Installation with Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC)
Uromix has revolutionized the tiling and plastering industry by providing expert advice and solutions. With the current speed and quality oriented in construction works, new equipment and technologies are being introduced. As a pioneer and professional leader in the bonding solutions industry, we offer the best advice to meet your exact needs and situation.
Copyright © 2013- Uromix. All Rights Reserved